Re: RFS: mongo-java-driver/2.11.3-1 (NEW) - [ITS]

Hi Tony,

Le 29/01/2014 16:00, tony mancill a écrit :

> the license check is taking a bit longer with this one.  There is one
> source file that is BSD licensed and copyrighted to PostgreSQL, and a
> few others that don't have license/copyright attribution.  I'm going
> through them to see whether they're trivial or not.

I updated debian/copyright to credit UTF8Encoding.java to PostgreSQL.
There are also JCIP annotations in the
src/main/org/bson/util/annotations/ directory, they were released under
the CC-BY-SA-3.0 by Brian Goetz.

The remaining files without a license header are:

src/test/org/bson/types/BinaryTest.java
src/test/org/bson/BSONTimestampTest.java
src/test/com/mongodb/ReadPreferenceTest.java
src/test/com/mongodb/util/Base64CodecTest.java
src/test/com/mongodb/util/JSONSerializersTest.java
src/test/com/mongodb/util/JSONCallbackTest.java
src/test/com/mongodb/QueryOpTest.java
src/main/org/bson/LazyBSONList.java
src/main/org/bson/util/Function.java
src/main/org/bson/util/ComputingMap.java
src/main/org/bson/util/ClassAncestry.java
src/main/org/bson/LazyDBList.java
src/main/com/mongodb/AggregationOutput.java
src/main/com/mongodb/TaggableReadPreference.java
src/main/com/mongodb/QueryOpBuilder.java

The missing headers have been added to these classes on the trunk (a bit
aggressively though, see https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-1120)

Emmanuel Bourg