RFC - more slightly shonky java packages

Hi,

I'm still working on the dependencies for the Shibboleth IdP. I'm not
there yet (see recent emails about problems with maven), as I can't
persuade mh_make to work on libshib-common-java, but I have built a
number of packages, all of which are availble for now from

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~matthewv/javadebs/

Briefly, the following are Shibboleth libraries (but might be of general
interest):

libopensaml2-java_2.6.1-1_all.deb
depends upon
libopenws-java_1.5.1-1_all.deb
depends upon
libxmltooling-java_1.4.2-1_all.deb

Libxmltooling-java has been patched (hopefully not too badly!) to work
with the newer bouncycastle API.

The following are other libraries that the above depend upon (or, in the
case of libowasp-antisamy-java, it's depended upon by libowasp-esapi-java):

libnot-yet-commons-ssl-java_0.3.9-3_all.deb
libowasp-antisamy-java_1.5.3-1_all.deb
libowasp-esapi-java_2.1.0-1_all.deb
libvt-ldap-java_3.3.7-1_all.deb

libvt-ldap-java has been somewhat superceded by org.ldaptive (not in
Debian), but patching java-shib-common to use the latter doesn't seem
like a priority.

I'd be interested in comments on all of these - are they good enough to
be pushed into unstable? Some of them have old RFPs, others I'll have to
make an ITP. I'm aware they're not perfect (docs and tests would seem
like good goals), but I'd like to think they're almost good enough for
unstable now.

Many thanks,

Matthew