RFS: freemind 0.9.0+dfsg2-1 [RC]

Hi all,

I have prepared a new release for freemind which is currently affected
by bug #736105 and I am looking for a sponsor to upload it.

I downloaded the missing sources from upstream's git repository and
created an extra source tarball, so that freemind consists of two
different source tarballs now. I simply removed the old flash file from
the old tarball. The flash browser is now built from source at build
time by using the additional source tarball.

Changelog:

* Team upload.
* Add sources for flash browser and build the flash application from
  source.
   - debian/control: Add mtasc to Build-Depends.
  Thanks to bastien ROUCARIES for the report. (Closes: #736105)
* Declare compliance with Debian policy 3.9.5.

The new revision is available from here:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freemind/freemind_0.9.0+dfsg2-1.dsc

Regards,

Markus