Re: RFS: freemind 0.9.0+dfsg2-1 [RC]

Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de> writes:

> Hi all,

hi Markus,

> I have prepared a new release for freemind which is currently affected
> by bug #736105 and I am looking for a sponsor to upload it.
>
> I downloaded the missing sources from upstream's git repository and
> created an extra source tarball, so that freemind consists of two
> different source tarballs now. I simply removed the old flash file from
> the old tarball. The flash browser is now built from source at build
> time by using the additional source tarball.

I will soon package Freeplane's flash browser (which is almost the same
as FreeMind's flash browser) for Debian, and I wonder about the license
(what to put in debian/copyright)?

Is it:

Copyright: 2000-2013  Joerg Mueller, Daniel Polansky, Christian Foltin and others
License: GPL-2+

like the rest of FreeMind?

(BTW: here is the Makefile I use:
https://github.com/freeplane/misc/blob/master/flash-browser/source/Makefile)