Re: RFS: freemind 0.9.0+dfsg2-1 [RC]

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:

> I downloaded the missing sources from upstream's git repository and
> created an extra source tarball, so that freemind consists of two
> different source tarballs now. I simply removed the old flash file from
> the old tarball. The flash browser is now built from source at build
> time by using the additional source tarball.

Personally I would just delete the SWF file from the source package
and be done with it. I think Debian should encourage our upstreams to
drop the Flash platform and replace their use of it with standard web
stuff (HTML5, CSS, JS), at least that has some chance of having
DFSG-free client support.

--
bye,
pabs