RFS: eclipse 3.8.1-6 (RC bugfix)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse".

 * Package name    : eclipse
   Version         : 3.8.1-6
   Upstream Author : The Eclipse Foundation
 * URL             : http://eclipse.org
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

 eclipse - Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
 eclipse-jdt - Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
 eclipse-pde - Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
 eclipse-platform - Eclipse platform without development plug-ins
 eclipse-platform-data - Eclipse platform without development plug-ins (data)
 eclipse-rcp - Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)
 libequinox-osgi-java - Equinox OSGi framework

Package source code can be found in master branch at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse.git

The full changelog is:

  [ Emmanuel Bourg ]
  * Team upload.
  * Replaced the jsr14 compilation target with 1.5 to compile with Java 8

  [ Jakub Adam ]
  * Refreshed d/eclipse-build-generatedScripts.tar.bz2 (Closes: #759847).
  * Override needless-suggest-recommend-libservlet-java lintian warning
    - follows from an optional OSGi dependency on javax.servlet.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Regards,

Jakub