RFS: eclipse-ptp 8.0.0-1 (RC bugfix)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-ptp".

 * Package name    : eclipse-ptp
   Version         : 8.0.0-1
   Upstream Author : IBM Corporation and others
 * URL             : https://www.eclipse.org/ptp/
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds this binary package:

 eclipse-ptp-rdt - Eclipse Remote Development Tools

The source code can be found in master branch at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-ptp.git

This upload includes a new upstream version that fixes a recent FTBFS issue [1].
Full changelog:

  * New upstream release (Closes: #759245).
  * Removed d/patches/fix-build-with-cdt-8.3.0.patch
    - fixed upstream.
  * Add eclipse-remote-services-api to Build-Depends.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Regards,

Jakub

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=759245