RFS: eclipse-remote-services-api 8.0.0-1 (new)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-remote-services-api".

 * Package name    : eclipse-remote-services-api
   Version         : 8.0.0-1
   Upstream Author : IBM Corporation and others
 * URL             : https://www.eclipse.org/ptp/
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : java

It builds this binary package:

 eclipse-remote-services-api - Eclipse Remote Services API

The source code can be found at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-remote-services-api.git

This package is a new dependency of eclipse-cdt and eclipse-linuxtools; I would
be glad if someone uploaded it into sid for me.

Regards,

Jakub