Merging maven-repo-helper and maven-debian-helper

Hi all,

I'm thinking about merging maven-repo-helper and maven-debian-helper
into a single source package to make the updates easier (they are
closely tied and often updated together). The binary packages produced
would remain distinct, so this won't impact the packages depending on
them. Is there any objection to this change? I think I'll merge
maven-repo-helper into maven-debian-helper, I'll ensure the change
history is preserved. The resulting source package would be named
maven-debian-helper or simply maven-helper, I'm still pondering.

Emmanuel Bourg