Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

Le 02/05/2014 15:29, Matthias Klose a écrit :

> I didn't say that I won't use his work. And yes, it's a waste of my time to
> start this work within a new vcs which is neither used by upstream or the
> current maintainers.

I'd like to thank you for accepting to pursue the work on Alioth. I
understand it's unpleasant to change its habits. I'm convinced the Git
repository on Alioth will lower the entry barrier for new contributors,
it has already started with contributions from Jan Henke and Markus
Koschany over the past month.

Emmanuel Bourg