RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

Hi all,

Here we go, I prepared the openjdk-8 package and I'm looking for a
sponsor to upload it. There are several issues pending but the package
is already usable to work on the Java 8 transition.

Here is the changelog:

  * Initial OpenJDK 8 package derived from the OpenJDK 7 package
    (Closes: #742864)
  * Use the upstream build system instead of IcedTea
  * Removed the build dependencies on Rhino and Ant
  * Added a script to download the upstream tarball
  * JamVM is no longer recommended on architectures supporting Hotspot
  * Removed the transitional Cacao and openjdk-<n>-jre-lib packages
  * Changed to 3.0 (quilt) source format
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * Added a watch file

The source is available on alioth:

    git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/openjdk-8

Run ./debian/rules get-orig-source to build the upstream tarball and
extract it in the current directory before building the package.

Emmanuel Bourg