Re: RFS: ant 1.9.1-2 (updated) - [UPLOADED]

On 07/02/2013 04:23 AM, James Page wrote:
> Hi Team
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "ant".
>
> * Package name    : ant
>   Version         : 1.9.1-2
>
> This fixes a problem with the ant-junit maven artefact dependencies which is
> currently causing build failures in jenkins:
>
>   Path to dependency:
>     1) org.kohsuke.stapler:maven-stapler-plugin:maven-plugin:1.16
>     2) org.apache.ant:ant-junit:jar:debian
>     3) junit:junit:jar:debian
>
> junit:junit:jar:debian -> junit:junit:jar:4.x
>
> I have uploaded to svn.debian.org:
>  - http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/ant/
>  - svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/ant
>
> It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.

Hi James,

Thanks for the update.  The change looks good.  I built a few other
packages that build-dep on both junit4 and ant without any issues.  (Of
course, it would be nice to have the capability to build all of the
r-build-deps, but I'm not there yet.)

Uploaded and tagged in SVN.

Cheers,
tony