RFS: ant 1.9.1-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "ant".

* Package name    : ant
  Version         : 1.9.1-2

This fixes a problem with the ant-junit maven artefact dependencies which is
currently causing build failures in jenkins:

  Path to dependency:
    1) org.kohsuke.stapler:maven-stapler-plugin:maven-plugin:1.16
    2) org.apache.ant:ant-junit:jar:debian
    3) junit:junit:jar:debian

junit:junit:jar:debian -> junit:junit:jar:4.x

I have uploaded to svn.debian.org:
 - http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/ant/
 - svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/ant

It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.

Thanks

James