Re: RFS: librelaxng-datatype-java/1.0+ds1-3 (package update for experimental)

Hi Giovanni,

Thank you very much for your review!

Le 22/05/2013 11:06, Giovanni Mascellani a écrit :

> Please let me know if you're aware of other resources which suggest to
> behave differently.

I may have misinterpreted the specification. It states:

"This field should either include the full text of the license(s) or
include a pointer to the license file under /usr/share/common-licenses."

The only exception I'm aware of where a pointer is not enough if for BSD
licensed packages. The license has to appear verbatim because it's
specific to every package. That's a common case reported by lintian.

I also observed this scheme in several packages, and debian-maven-helper
generates packages without the full license text either.

If this is wrong I'll adapt my update routine for the next uploads.

Emmanuel Bourg