Re: RFS: maven-repo-helper/1.8.2 (bug fixes and migration to unstable)

Some random thoughts while reviewing your changes:

- Please make commit message  self contained; understandable without looking
at the patch:
    Updated the Format URI to 1.0
   better:
   Updated the copyright Format URI to dep5 1.0

   Fixed testReadClojurePom() to work with the Ant build

   Please describe the original problem in the long commit message

Would you mind setting your IDE to show you trailiing whitespace?

I already asked you to do your changes in a separate branch and to ask for
review. I also do it the same way with every project where I contribute. Maybe
you're more used to an SVN based workflow?

I'd like to discuss commit 19ecc0f5359ff5d and it would have been nicer to
rework the commit instead of fixing it with another commit. I've understood the
commit now and it makes sense. It would have been easier if you'd have added a
short explanation in the commit message. I don't like to work with null values
and with too many ternary operators and would have done the patch a bit
different. Put we can leave it that way.

More in IRC...

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro