Re: RFS: maven-repo-helper/1.8.2 (bug fixes and migration to unstable)

On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 01:04:19 AM Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I stumbled on a bug with mh_make that was preventing the dependencies
> from being resolved when clojure1.2 was installed. This issue had been
> reported already twice (#693234 and #688085). I tracked it back to the
> POMReader class in maven-repo-helper. The XML parsing code wasn't
> handling character chunks properly (the body of an XML element can
> trigger several events), and some values like the 'debian.mavenRules'
> property in the clojure pom were truncated.

Hi Emmanuel,

thank you for your work. I'll try to do the review and upload this evening.
I'll also have to upload maven-debian-helper and add a breaks line to maven-
repo-helper since it breaks older versions of maven-debian-helper.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro