Re: RFS: tomcat7 7.0.40-2

On 05/16/2013 10:34 AM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> This version fixes some issues with maven artifacts introduced in previous
> releases:
>
> * Fix deployment of POMs for libservlet-3.0-java JARs into javax
>     coordinates.
>     - JARs were deployed into maven-repo, but not POMs.
> * Fix servlet-api groupId in d/javaxpoms/jsp-api.pom.
>
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Hi Jakub,

Miguel, James and I were discussing deprecating libservlet2.5 with the
next tomcat7 (and therefore libservlet3.0) upload.  This will allow us
to request the removal of tomcat6.

Is there any urgency associated with the upload of 7.0.40-2, or can it
wait until we get the migration path ironed out?  (Or put another way,
do you need the upload of jetty8 sooner rather than later?)

Thank you,
tony