RFS: libitext5-java/5.4.1-1

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libitext5-java.
This pacakge is already in Debian - the update is a new upstream
release, along with an upload to unstable (the previous upload was to
experimental).

The changelog is as follows:

libitext5-java (5.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Fixed debian/orig-tar.sh to respect version number from uscan.
  * Upload to unstable.

I've updated the packaging in the Debian Java SVN repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libitext5-java
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libitext5-java

The tarball can be retrieved using uscan --download-current-version

If someone is willing to sponsor the package that would be great - now
that the new version of bouncycastle is in unstable this update will be
required to keep the package buildable.

Thanks,
Andrew