Re: RFS: tomcat7 7.0.40-2

Hi Tony,

On 18.5.2013 19:00, tony mancill wrote:
Is there any urgency associated with the upload of 7.0.40-2, or can it
wait until we get the migration path ironed out?  (Or put another way,
do you need the upload of jetty8 sooner rather than later?)

my only reason for jetty8 update was to help Emmanuel with removal of
dependencies on activation framework (libgnujaf-java in this case).
This isn't a top priority task, thus I see no problem if you postpone
the upload to some later time that is more convenient for you.

Regards,

Jakub