Re: Commons Compress update

Le 19/03/2013 16:18, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> You can sign up for an account at mentors.debian.net. If you upload your
> packages to mentors, an RFS template will be shown to you and you just
> have to fill out the missing information.

Thanks I'll do that.

> It depends on your packaging workflow. Personally i prefer git and
> git-buildpackage. [1] The get-orig-source step always needs to be done
> manually but after that you can just use
>
> git-import-orig ../your_tarball.tar.xz --pristine-tar

I'm tool agnostic at this point, I'm just trying to learn the process by
updating existing packages. I noticed some packages with the sources
checked in the tree (libxz-java) and other without the sources
(libcommons-compress-java). What is the recommended practice?

Emmanuel Bourg