Re: RFS: metawarej - Java framework for creating web-based business applications.

Le 29/10/2013 06:31, Kostas Papadopoulos a écrit :

> For PDF creation, we use/depend libitext5 which is AGPL3. Do you know if
> we can use LGPL even thought we depend on AGPL3 packages? In any case
> I'll read up on this because we do want to make this package easier to use.

You can't use the LGPL in this case unfortunately. I would suggest using
iText 2 which is licensed under the MPL (we maintain both versions in
Debian due to this license issue), or switch to PDFBox which is licensed
under the more liberal ASL 2.0.

Emmanuel Bourg