Re: RFS: metawarej - Java framework for creating web-based business applications.

Hi Kostas,

I can't upload your package but here is my quick review:

- debian/changelog: the package should target the unstable distribution
and not UNRELEASED

- You have created a native package, this is usually  reserved for tools
developed by Debian. Change the source format to 3.0 (quilt) and the
package version 3.3-1. You should also provide a debian/watch file to
help detecting new versions.

- debian/copyright: The format isn't right, see
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

- As I understand metawarej is a framework and not a standalone
application. In this case the binary package should be named
"libmetawarej-java". The source package can remain as "metawarej".

- metawarej being a library, do you intend to upload other packages
depending on it?

- Why choosing the AGPL3 for a library aimed at business applications?
That's quite an unfriendly license for this context. GPL or LGPL are
best suited for this use case.

Emmanuel Bourg