RFS: eclipselink 2.5.1-1 (updated package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package eclipselink.
This is a dependency of the latest version of Netbeans.

The changelog is as follows:

eclipselink (2.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. (Closes: #725375).
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4: no changes needed.
  * Fix lintian warning dm-upload-allowed-is-obsolete by removing
    that field from d/control

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:07:13 +0000

I've pushed my changes to the eclipselink git repository, although I've
not tagged the release:

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/eclipselink.git
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipselink.git

Kind regards,
Andy Ross