RFS: jgit 3.0.0-1 and eclipse-egit 3.0.1-1

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for packages "jgit" and "eclipse-egit".

 * Package name    : jgit
   Version         : 3.0.0-1
   Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
 * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org/jgit/
 * License         : EDL-1.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

 libjgit-java - Java implementation of GIT version control
 libjgit-ant-java - Java implementation of GIT version control (Ant interface)
 libjgit-java-doc - Java implementation of GIT version control (documentation)
 jgit-cli - Java implementation of GIT version control (command line interface)

jgit (3.0.0-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New Upstream release.
  * Use maven.ignoreRules to remove unnecessary maven plugins.
  * Add libjavaewah-java to Build-Depends.
  * Don't install org.eclipse.jgit.junit.jar, it's used only by tests.
  * Use xz for upstream tarball compression.
  * Enable build of org.eclipse.jgit.java7.jar.

 -- Jakub Adam <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz>  Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:22:57 +0200

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

 * Package name    : eclipse-egit
   Version         : 3.0.1-1
   Upstream Author : Eclipse EGit project
 * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org/egit/
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-egit - Eclipse Team provider for the Git version control system
eclipse-egit-mylyn - Mylyn integration for EGit

eclipse-egit (3.0.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New Upstream release.
  * Refreshed d/patches/use-distribution-jgit.patch.
  * Add JavaEWAH.jar into orbit dependencies.
  * Use xz for upstream tarball compression.
  * Add org.eclipse.jgit.java7 to orbitdeps.

 -- Jakub Adam <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz>  Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:58:43 +0200

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages into sid for me.

Regards,

Jakub