Re: mh_make error

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I think I figured out the issue you encountered. Could you build and
> install maven-debian-helper from the source on alioth and try again please?
>
> If it keeps failing you can work around the issue by disabling the
> generation of the documentation package.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for taking a look - I think you are right. I also tried
re-packaging one of openjpa's dependencies and had the same issue when
generating the documentation. I'll try and build maven-debian-helper
as you suggest and see how it goes. Just one question, if I skip the
doc step is it easy to create it manually as I will need it for the
doc package?

Many thanks

Stephen