Re: RFS: mockito 1.9.5+ds-1 [ITA]

On 18.06.2013 23:23, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:10:32 +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:

[...]

> If you or I would have changed something after the tag we would have
> needed to delete it and re-create it and then overone who has already
> pulled is unhappy -- at least that's my maybe wrong understanding :)

Just a short comment on the tagging issue. If i want to override a local
git tag and also want to sign it i do

git tag -s -f debian/1.9.5+ds-1

for example.

If i even want to override a remote git tag then i do

git push alioth master
git push alioth --tags -f

and with -f i force the same remote tag to point to my latest local
commit tag if they are identical. Never had any issues so far, but i
keep your advice in mind for the future.

Cheers,

Markus