Re: RFS: mockito 1.9.5+ds-1 [ITA]

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:52:29 +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package mockito which i intend to
> adopt. It builds also fine with its reverse dependencies.

Uploaded, from/to the pkg-java git repo.

Some minor remarks:
- In my experience the git tag is set by the person / at the time of
  the upload to make sure it matches what's in the archive
  (and to avoid git troubles).
  No problem here since I've uploaded it as-is.
- debhelper (>= 7.0.50~):
  I'd go for >= 8, since even oldstable has 8 (and compat level 8 in
  d/compat)
  [7.0.50 was the first one to introduce support for "dh $@ --with
  FOO]
- Removing the Forwarded: header from the patches is not a good idea
  IMO; because the next one looking at the patches doesn't know if
  they are forwarded upstream or not. And bonus points for actually
  forwarding them :) (or marking them as "Forwarded: not-needed" if
  they are Debian-specific).
  Also the Subjects were nicer in dapal's original version of the
  patches. (Slightly ...)
- d/rules: instead of "rm -f $(CURDIR)/mockito-core.jar" you could
  echo mockito-core.jar > debian/clean
  and remove the override_dh_auto_clean (matter of taste)
- You might also want to add
  echo "compression = xz" > debian/source/options

Thanks for your work!

Cheers,
gregor

   `-