RFS: mockito 1.9.5+ds-1 [ITA]

Dear Java Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package mockito which i intend to
adopt. It builds also fine with its reverse dependencies.

Package name    : mockito
Version         : 1.9.5+ds-1
Upstream Author : Mockito contributors
URL             : http://code.google.com/p/mockito
License         : MIT
Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

libmockito-java - mocking framework for Java
libmockito-java-doc - mocking framework for Java - documentation

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/mockito

The package is also available at the collab-maint Git-VCS at

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/mockito.git

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mockito/mockito_1.9.5+ds-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could sponsor this package for me.

Regards,

Markus