Re: jnlp policies (resurrected)

Le 14/05/2013 16:32, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

> That was *precisely* the point of this thread :)

Glad to help :)

> I'll add a new package: pixelmed-apps-java which will provide the JNLP
> and .desktop files, while pixelmed-www will depends on -apps-java and
> install the *.html files.

If I understand well the main applications are packaged in pixelmed-java
where they are run from the command line. I would suggest creating a
single package (for example 'pixelmed') with everything (the jars, the
command line scripts and the .desktop shortcuts). I don't think
packaging the JNLP file is really useful.

Btw I installed pixelmed-java and ran doseutility from the command line,
it failed because java-wrapper wasn't installed. I think the dependency
hasn't been declared.

Emmanuel Bourg