Re: jnlp policies (resurrected)

Le 14/05/2013 15:25, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

> Then simply points your web browser to
> http://localhost/pixelmed/DicomCleaner.html (for example).

I tried that and launched one of the applications. If I'm not mistaken
the jar files were downloaded from
http://www.dclunie.com/pixelmed/software/webstart due to the codebase
attribute specified in the JNLP files. Isn't the intended behavior to
use the local jars instead?

IMHO if these applications are only supposed to be run locally I'd
rather install several shortcuts in the desktop menu. That's easier to
use and better integrated with the system. The JNLP file can still be
used to generate a .desktop file invoking the JRE with the right
classpath and system properties.

Emmanuel Bourg