Re: RFS: libsaxonb-java/9.1.0.8-1.1

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Eugene Zhukov <jevgeni.zh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Eugene,
>>
>> * Could you please add a get-orig-pom rule which `wget` the pom file.
>> I'd like to know where the pom file is coming from.
>
> Cannot do that, I created this pom file myself.

In that case use:

$ cat d/rules
get-orig-pom:
        wget -O debian/saxonb.pom -U NoAgent-1.0 \
                http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/saxon/saxon/$(VERSION)/saxon-$(VERSION).pom

>> * Do not bump std-vers unless you specify it explicitely in d/changelog
>
> Can you please elaborate?

You've switch Std-Vers to 3.9.4 but did not specified in d/changelog you did so.

Please re-submit with proposed changes.

Thanks !

Many thanks for this valuable feedback, Mathieu!
I incorporated the proposed changes and re-submitted the package.

Br,
Eugene