Re: RFS: libsaxonb-java/9.1.0.8-1.1

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
Eugene,

* Could you please add a get-orig-pom rule which `wget` the pom file.
I'd like to know where the pom file is coming from.
Cannot do that, I created this pom file myself.
* Do not bump std-vers unless you specify it explicitely in d/changelog
Can you please elaborate?

As a side note if you are part of debian-java team, simply use dch --team
Got it.

Thanks,