Re: Please upload fop (svn)

Salut Damien,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> Le jeudi 05 janvier 2012 14:52:37, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
>> Hi DDs,
>
> Salut Mathieu :)
>
>>   Happy New Year !
>
> Thanks ! Happy debian hacking for this new year :)
>
>>   I'd appreciate if someone could upload the latest (and greatest) of
>> fop debian package. My last commit split the package into two separate
>> packages. I am not allowed to upload this kind of changes as DM.
>>
>>   I am interested in feedback on the fop binary package. I am hoping I
>> did everything right for transition from squeeze.
>
> Since you moved files from fop to libfop-java, I think you should add :
> Replaces: fop (<< 1:1.0.dfsg2-6)
> Breaks: fop (<< 1:1.0.dfsg2-6)
> to libfop-java ?

I did apply you change on the svn however I still worried this is not
correct. fop package is still available it now has a new Depends:
libfop-java. I can see why libfop-java 1:1.0.dfsg2-6 and fop
1:1.0.dfsg2-5 will not work nicely together. But I fails to see a
relation of Breaks and Replaces. Shouldn't it be a Conflicts: ?

Thanks for your comments,
--
Mathieu