Eclipse and swt-gtk

Hi,

I noticed that packages libswt-gtk-3-java(-jni) seem to install the same version of swt as Eclipse
builds and uses internally.

From my point of view swt-gtk should be dropped and libswt-gtk-3-java package built from eclipse
sources (or keeping swt-gtk and using its libraries in Eclipse would do the same).

Is there some special reason to have two separate source packages for swt? If not I'd like to fix
this.

Also libecj-java seems to be a copy of org.eclipse.jdt.core (only with quite old version).

Regards,

Jakub