Re: RFS: libjna-java

Niels Thykier wrote:
On 2012-07-23 01:25, Andrew Ross wrote:
Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libjna-java.
This is already in Debian - the update fixes an outstanding bug,
and provides an update to the latest upstream release.

The changelog is as follows:

libjna-java (3.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New upstream release.
   * Refresh patches.
   * Bump standards version (no changes required).
   * Link javadoc to default-jdk API
   * Remove Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> from uploaders
     (Closes: #654084).
   * Use hardening-wrapper to correct lintian warnings.
   * Update d/watch for new upstream location

  -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:40:29 +0100

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java git repository at:
Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libjna-java.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/libjna-java.git;a=summary

Thanks,
Andy Ross

Hi,

What does the full source debdiff look like?

Hello,

I've loaded JNA library to the upstream tracker, so one can view pkgdiff and japi-compliance-checker reports for different versions of this library here: http://upstream-tracker.org/java/versions/jna.html

At this point I am a bit
concerned about uploading a new version of something with new features
in it to unstable.  Do all the changes in the package satisfy the freeze
policy[1]?

~Niels

[1] http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html

--