Packaging a Java program for Debian?

Hi there.

I am a Debian Maintainer and I would like to have a specific program
in Debian, but it is written in Java and I have near zero experience
with the language. It seems to use some embedded libraries that may
already be packaged in Debian.

Would anybody be willing to lend a hand with the program? For the
record, the program is called ABC/HR and it is used to test if a
person can differentiate between an original audio (say, a wav
extracted from a CD) and an MP3 version of such file.

The code is at:

    http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=32128

If anybody would be willing to give some directions, then I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance, Rogério Brito.

P.S.: I would appreciate it I could be kept in CC'ies, as I am not
subscribed to the list.
--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA
http://rb.doesntexist.org/blog : Projects : https://github.com/rbrito/