RFS: libjna-java

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libjna-java.
This is already in Debian - the update fixes an outstanding bug,
and provides an update to the latest upstream release.

The changelog is as follows:

libjna-java (3.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Refresh patches.
  * Bump standards version (no changes required).
  * Link javadoc to default-jdk API
  * Remove Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> from uploaders
    (Closes: #654084).
  * Use hardening-wrapper to correct lintian warnings.
  * Update d/watch for new upstream location

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:40:29 +0100

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java git repository at:
Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libjna-java.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/libjna-java.git;a=summary

Thanks,
Andy Ross