Re: Move libspring packaging to Git?

Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 18:44:04, Thomas Koch a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Thomas!

> I maybe need spring-security 3.0 to package jamwiki (do you know it?). But
> it is not packaged. What's the reason? Other spring 3.x stuff is packaged.
> I might help out with spring packaging. But could we move the packaging to
> Git beforehand?

Miguel already gave feedback on spring-security 3.0 package so I'll just
comment on moving spring packages to git. I think it will be great, if you
have time, to move all spring-core related packages to a git repository on
alioth (so namely libspring-java and spring-build helper tool).

Thanks!

Regards,
--
Damien - Debian Developper