Re: Move libspring packaging to Git?

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:
> I maybe need spring-security 3.0 to package jamwiki (do you know it?). But it
> is not packaged. What's the reason? Other spring 3.x stuff is packaged.
> I might help out with spring packaging. But could we move the packaging to Git
> beforehand?

Hi Thomas,

Spring Security 3.0 is almost completely packaged and the packaging is
maintained on a git repository at git.debian.org already. It hasn't
been uploaded
to the archive yet due to my lack of time to review a few remaining details.

In a few hours when I arrive to home I'll push my recent changes so you
can help to get this work done.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/