Re: RFS: uddi4j

On 2011-12-04 19:28, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "uddi4j".
>
>  * Package name    : uddi4j
>    Version         : 2.0.5-1
>    Upstream Author : IBM and HP
>  * URL             : http://uddi4j.sourceforge.net
>  * License         : IBM Public License 1.0
>    Section         : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
>   libuddi4j-java - Universal Description, Discovery and Integration
> implementation in Java
>   libuddi4j-java-doc - Documentation for libuddi4j-java
>
> Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:
>
>  http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/uddi4j
>
> I need this package as a dependency of eclipse-wtp.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

I see this one has fallen through the cracks and probably have not been
sponsored (like wsil4j, which depends on this).  Assuming these are
still valid and needed, I am willing to sponsor these - though I would
strongly prefer that uddi4j was moved to a git repository first.

Also, I think that given that Stephan Michels has not committed since
2006, it is safe to remove Stephan from the Uploaders list.

~Niels

~Niels