RES: unsupporting Architecture: mips

Me passe um endereço de repositório debian versão lenny antiga do samba,
estou tendo problemas no compartilhamento com a versão nova.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Aurelien Jarno [mailto:aurelien@aurel32.net]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011 18:59
Para: Damien Raude-Morvan
Cc: debian-java@lists.debian.org; 628620@bugs.debian.org; Matthias Klose;
Ludovic Claude; debian-mips@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: unsupporting Architecture: mips

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:09:02AM +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Le jeudi 04 août 2011 10:25:34, Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
> > Both build failures in experimental are due to the switch to gcj-4.6
> > as a bootstrapping compiler. They build fine when using gcj-4.4, and
> > it seems it's what has to be done so that mips doesn't block
> > anything. I am working to find the issue in gcj-4.6, but it will take
more time.

> Last build on buildd network (for mips and mipsel) still fails with
GCJ-4.4 :

When I did my tests, I switched both gcc and gcj to 4.4. Sorry, it was not
very clear in my previous mail. I have done some more tests:
gcc-4.4 and gcj-4.4: ok
gcc-4.4 and gcj-4.6: ok
gcc-4.6 and gcj-4.4: bad
gcc-4.6 and gcj-4.6: bad

My conclusion is that gcc-4.6 is the culprit. I'll try to debug further in
the next days.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73