Re: RFS: eclipse (new upstream release with Java 7 support)

on which platforms? i.e. are the "architecture templates" updated to build on
more than amd64 and i386?

There are arm, ia64, mips, ppc and sparc in the additional architectures - see contents of
debian/eclipse-build-additionalArchs.tar.bz2.

I tried to build the armel variant and successfully compiled org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.arm
plugin, which failed in previous 3.7.0-1 version[1], though I wasn't able to finish the complete
build because of insufficient amount of RAM (seems it's not possible to use more than 256MB
with arm in qemu).

On the other mentioned architectures compilation was failing in the exactly same location
inside SWT, except powerpc where org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.ppc element was missing so
I created it for this release.

Regards,

Jakub

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=eclipse&arch=armel&ver=3.7.0-1&stamp=1319356889