RFS: eclipse (new upstream release with Java 7 support)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse".

 * Package name    : eclipse
   Version         : 3.7.1-1
   Upstream Author : The Eclipse project
 * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

  eclipse - Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
  eclipse-jdt - Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
  eclipse-pde - Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
  eclipse-platform - Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language
  eclipse-platform-data - Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language (data)
  eclipse-rcp - Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)
  libequinox-osgi-java - Equinox OSGi framework

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse.git

This is a new upstream release, among standard bugfixes it brings support
for Java 7 development in JDT.

I also included patch from Niels trying to fix the build on additional
architectures and made some changes to make it work with 3.7.1 Eclipse
sources. At least on arm the build process gets past the last point
of failure form 3.7.0-1 release, so hopefully other archs will follow.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam