Re: libxalan2-java FTBFS because of libstylebook-java

  Hello,

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Jakub Adam <jakub.adam@ktknet.cz> wrote:
> Thanks for your comments. I commited a fix for libstylebook-java to svn [1]
> and everything now builds
> without problems.
>
> It would be great if you could review the changes and sponsor upload.

  It's currently on its way. For the package you're building that
depends on it, it is probably not necessary to use versioned (build)?
dependencies as there is only one faulty package that should go out of
testing as soon as this one transitions there.

  Cheers,

      Vincent