Re: libxalan2-java FTBFS because of libstylebook-java

Hi Vincent,

Unless I'm very much mistaken, this is plain wrong. It seems that jh_installlibs fails to notice that stylebook-1.0-b3_xalan-2.jar already has a
version number in it (which isn't surprising).

2. Old names from *-3 version are the right ones, jh_installlibs was
fooled by unusual upstream version
numbers and we must fix libstylebook-java

Clearly the option 2. Do you need help and/or sponsoring ?

Thanks for your comments. I commited a fix for libstylebook-java to svn [1] and everything now builds
without problems.

It would be great if you could review the changes and sponsor upload.

Cheers,

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/stylebook/