Re: DebConf11: Java Team Meeting and Eclipse Packaging BoF

Hello,

maven-repo-helper installing jars under /usr/share/maven-repo by default
is an old issue, it should be fixed by recompiling your package against
a newer version of maven-repo-helper (>= 0.7).

I'll try to attend the Java meeting.

Ludovic