GWT2 packaging

Hi,
my package (and certainly others) uses GWT 2.
This version is not packaged in Debian, and maintainers did not answered
my requests to know if it was planned (via mail and bug request).

GWT is quite huge and seems really a pain to packagedue to dependencies.
So I wonder if someone is intending to package it, or if it could be a
solution to package it in non-free section with binaries (jar files).

Projects based on GWT 2 could be packaged more easily (though being in
contrib instead of free).

Doing so however raise also the question of package naming. There is a
GWT package. It could be possible to create a GWT2, but what if someday
GWT "official" package is upgraded....

If someone has ideas on the subject.....

Thanks

--
Olivier Sallou

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438