Re: DebConf11: Java Team Meeting and Eclipse Packaging BoF

Niels Thykier:
> I do not have a lot planned for these, so it would be great if you are
> armed with curiosity and questions.  I am more than happy to give people
> a practical session on building eclipse for that BoF as well.

Thank you for getting this scheduled!

I'm still carrying around the idea of a Maven repository for Debian. People
can upload their Maven packages to Debian's repository. Once a DD gives an OK,
everything from there on until having the package in the archive could and
should be automated.

I've no idea how we should manage otherwise to get a substantial amount of
java libraries packaged.

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro