Re: Lintian Override for OSGi classpath in Freeplane?

On 2011-06-05 13:07, Eric Lavarde wrote:
> On 04/06/11 14:54, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> On 2011-06-04 14:43, Eric Lavarde wrote:
>>> But once I've patched away the class-path entry, it complains about a
>>> missing class-path, and no jar file in Freeplane has actually a
>>> class-path!?
>>
>> Not the entire classpath, only the "../" entry of it.
> I meant actually the following error:
> W: freeplane: missing-classpath libcommons-lang-java,
> libjgoodies-forms-java, libbatik-java, libxerces2-java,
> libxml-commons-external-java, libjaxp1.3-java, libjlatexmath-java,
> libknopflerfish-osgi-framework-java, libjortho-freeplane-java
>
> But I now realize that it doesn't complain about a specific jar file,
> but that NONE does refer to those libraries...

Yeah,  I tested the old freeplane package (in testing) and the only
issue I saw with its classpath was it had a "../".

>>> I'll add an override in the mean time.
>>
>> Actually could you test it with Lintian from the current git master?
>> Note that the new Lintian will only output the "wrong" parts of a
>> class-path entry, so the output will differ here.
> If it's simple and you tell me how :-)
>
> Eric

I see you already figured out how to get the source; but instead of
building the package, you can simply run:

cd path/to/lintian/cone/
LINTIAN_ROOT="" frontend/lintian [options] <pkg>

Vastly faster than the waiting for the entire test suite. :)

~Niels