Re: RFS: Autocomplete

Hi,

> As I understand the readme the bullet_black.png file is created by Mark
> James (like arrow_left and arrow_right)[1], so Mark should be a
> copyright holder as I understand it.  Though I am a bit hazy on whether
> or not Robert Futrell should be listed in Copyright as well since he has
> edited it.

I have added Mark to copyright holders of bullet_black.png in d/copyright
with additional comment "This is a Robert Futrell's edited version of
the bullet_black.png by Mark James"
following directions for attribution of a derivative use of a work from [1].

Thanks

[1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Marking/Users

Vladimir Kotov, vladimir at kotov.lv